(Updated!) Scheduled Matches for 15th August 08

  • Elijah Burke v Largest Athlete in Sports Entertainment for the US Title Belt
  • Andre the Giant v Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Title Belt
  • Andre the Giant v Edge for the World Heavyweight TItle Belt

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A storm is brewing.....

"The script is working as it should. I'm glad those writers did as I ask them to. Screw Mr. PPV. How dare he take a day off without getting my approval. Now he's got 2 Triple Threat Match AND a Chicago Street Fight with Bobby Heenan's stable of wrestlers. I don't know who he'll employ, but all I care is that he gives him a good hiding and send him to hell. Once he's no longer a champion, then I'll have no issues telling him, "You're FIRRRRREEEEEEEED!!!"

"hahahahahahahaha

"Though there's this problem with him and his King of the Ring though. The writers better come up with something good or head will roll...


**************

"Mr. PPV can smell what's cooking. It sure isn't stylin profilin'...He smells a buried alive match where the grave will only fit him..


**************

No comments: